POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how to move an object to position <0,0,0> : how to move an object to position <0,0,0> Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  how to move an object to position <0,0,0>
From: Nostromo
Date: 8 Sep 2006 04:35:00
Message: <web.45012a4161ac9985800aa0230@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I created a simple object that looks like a Rubics cube (a big cube
consisting of 27 smaller cubes). Then I show this object and want to rotate
it (animation). Unfortunately it doesn't rotate around the middle of the
object (big cube) but one of the corners of the big cube. Because object in
POVray always rotate around the origin it seems, that my object isn't
exactly centerd. But how do I center the object? I tried the function
"Center_Trans" but it didn't work, so it didn't get better. Does anone have
some suggestions what I do wrong or what I can do better?
Thanks in advance.